Today’s automotive sector is characterized by continual technical innovation, changing market requirements and work organisation, and consequently constantly changing qualification requirements. It demands a lot of flexibility and creativity to cover the needs of this ever-changing world of work, or, in other words, we need the ability to cope with complex and changing work requirements.
The VETAS network and its virtual platform were set up in order to support various key players - such as enterprises, their HRD departments and employees, social partners, providers of training and education, as well as public authorities – in their efforts to cope with the challenges that result from technical innovation, globalization and changing market requirements. It does this by providing a framework for sharing and collaboration among these key players.
You are invited to make use of the resources and information offered on this platform and by the overall VETAS network in your daily work and you are encouraged to share your experiences, knowledge and ideas with your colleagues in the automotive sector within the VETAS community.
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.
But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas,
then each of us will have two ideas."
(George Bernard Shaw, 1856 – 1950)
VETAS network news
- GATEN initiative appreciated at US-German conference on VET. Read more
- VETAS publishes European policy recommendations on VET in the automotive sector. Read more
- VETAS prepares for cooperation with US sister network AMTEC. Read more
- 1st VETAS Network conference took successfully place in Brussels in May 2011. Read more
- FORTECO (ES) and Automotive Academy Styria (AT) receive VETAS innovation award. Read more
- Evaluation and monitoring report on educ...
- Synthesis report on the situation of tra...
- Common grounds for referencing NQFs and ...